Submission date of form:
1. For SEBA and Other Boards:
5 days from the date of Class X result declaration.
2. For CBSE students:
30-May-2022 to 05-June-2022
Admission dates will be notified at the time of submission of forms.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Photocopies of Admit Card of the student.
2. Photocopies of Class X Board Mark sheet (For students of SEBA and Other Boards.)
Photocopies of Class X Term I Mark sheet (For students of CBSE school)
Admission will be given on first-cum-first-serve basis based on marks scored in Class X
qualifying examination. Students scoring more than 85% marks may be eligible to get direct
admission in any stream.
1. Admission of students is subject to the availability of seats in respective streams.
2. Please provide correct contact details on the forms to receive important updates
regarding the admission.
3. The fee structure for Class XI (Session 2022-23) will be displayed on school website
For further queries contact the following:
Prasanna Deka (Convenor Admission Committee)